The nitrogen tank is a vacuum-insulated liquid gas transportable / storage tank designed to transport Liquid Nitrogen by road, rail and sea.
It meets IMDG and DNV requirments, and is also a CSC-approved 10ft container.
- Approvals: EN13530, ADR.RID, IMDG, IMO, UK DOT, DNV 2.7-1/ EN12079, CSC, TPED, CFR49
- Dimensions: 2991mm (l) x 2438mm (w) x 2591 (h); (9’10” l x 8’ 0” w x 8’ 6” h)
- Gross Capacity: 8000L, 2110USG
- Net Capacity:7600L, 2000USG
- M.G.M: 11435kg, 25157lbs
- Tare: 5370kg, 11814lbs
- Operating Pressure: 6 Bar
- Service Temperature, Inner Shell: -196oC to +50oC
- Service Temperature, Outer Jacket: -20oC to +50oC
- Insulation: Vacuum + Cryogenic Super
- Material, Inner Vessel: ASME SA 240 TP 304
- Material, Outer Jacket: EN 10025-2 S275 J2CS
- Loss Rate: 0.5% per day
- Holding Time: 25 days